Tax District Meeting Minutes|

POND PLACE TAX DISTRICT VIRTUAL DIRECTORS’ MEETING March 28, 2024

PROPERTY MANAGERS PRESENT

Michael Montgomery

 

DIRECTORS PRESENT                                         ABSENT

Christopher Rossetti, President                              Greg Weston

Mitch Uzwack, Vice President

Judith Larkin, Clerk

Lois Hessert-Blawie

Austin Patenaude

Katia Salokas

John Williams

 

OFFICERS PRESENT

James Downey, Treasurer

 

UNIT OWNERS PRESENT

Ann Costello

Paula Darlington

John Beck

Rodney LeBlanc

Lynn Boyd

Arlene Gerace

Suzanne Chase

Homidreze Mohensi

 

MEETING CALLED TO ORDER AT 7:31 p.m.

Rossetti moved the minutes of the February 22, 2024 meeting be approved as transcribed, revised and circulated. The motion was seconded and passed

 

PRESIDENT’S REPORT

Rossetti reported that 2 sections of our privacy fence on the North perimeter need to be repaired. He has called the Walsk Fence company, and repairs will be done next week.

MANAGEMENT REPORT

None

TREASURER’S REPORT

Rossetti asked that the monthly reports be sent to the Board. He noted that discrepancies were uncovered in the posting of interest during the collection process. Downey will meet with Salokas, Rossetti and W&K staff to iron out procedures.

OLD BUSINESS

The retaining wall by the old bus stop has been finished, and Rossetti would like Board members to inspect and give an opinion as to whether landscaping enhancements should be added.

 

Since the February meeting, management has received more requests from residents to remove dead trees, so Rossetti will ask Jesse Casey of McClellan Tree Service to give us a master proposal, which will include the new requests along with those already quoted.

 

Bartlett Tree Service has sent Pond Place a proposal to spray trees for insects and to fertilize trees. Uzwack moved we pass on the spraying services as we did last year in accordance with our ‘green’ initiative. The motion was seconded and passed. Rossetti said JH Services can be engaged to fertilize any trees requiring the service.

 

Rossetti reported that he, LaRosa and AJ of JH Services have worked on the proposals for the surface water projects for Edgewood, Dove and Owl Court and have come up with a total price of $11,810. After discussion as to which rock to use, Rossetti moved we approve the three proposals with the modification to substitute Rip Rap for the River rock. The motion was seconded and passed. Uzwack moved we pay for this out of this years’ budget. The motion was seconded and passed.

 

The slope from the swamp area behind 8-9 Arrowhead to the storm drain is only ½ %, and two pipes have been uncovered, one which used to drain the area.  Rossetti would like a second opinion from a civil engineer as to how to handle this, and has asked HRP Associates to work up a proposal for us.

 

Rossetti would like proposals to plant trees and shrubs on the Northern perimeter as well as other common areas of Pond Place to be submitted at the April meeting. Larkin and Williams will take a look at these areas to ascertain what might be done. Other Board members are also invited to offer suggestions.

NEW BUSINESS

None

 

With no other business or comments,

Meeting adjourned at 7:31 p.m.

Judith Larkin, Clerk

Comments are closed.

Close Search Window