Message from Christopher Rossetti, President of the Association
Thank you for choosing me to lead Pond Place for Fiscal Year 21-22.
For those who don’t know me, a brief bio, I was born and raised in Connecticut. I have owned a home at 2 Arrowhead Court and have lived in Pond Place continuously since 1990. My degrees are a B.A. from Brandeis University (1975), an MBA from UConn School of Business Administration (1980), and a J.D. from UConn School of Law (1980). I have been in the private practice of law continuously since 1980 but am currently well along in retiring.
My dedicated e-mail address for all Pond Place-related matters is firstname.lastname@example.org; I can be reached by phone at 860-678-0889. Please feel free to contact me about any issues or suggestions you may have. With the cooperation of the community, the Boards of both the Association and Tax District and our managers, CM Property Management, during this fiscal year I hope we can:
- Complete the transition to community-wide trash and recyclables pickup with Paine’s, Inc. of Simsbury as our hauler;
- Improve quality and timeliness of management response to resident/member inquiries and problems;
- Make electronic the Design Review Process;
- Work with CM to enable homeowners to pay their taxes, dues and lease payments online;
- Digitize the Pond Place Presentation and all other essential community documents;
- Get our financial statements back into order and obtain clean audits;
- Re-landscape the Finch Run, Morningside, Irontree and Dove center islands;
- Complete the installation of a durable and attractive privacy fence on the northern perimeter to replace the damaged and destroyed existing fence there; as the first stage in re-fencing the section of the northern perimeter Pond Place is responsible for maintaining;
- Complete the long overdue Stub Pond inundation report and emergency plan for DEEP.